Monday, December 18, 2006

Lights on the Champs Elysee


Lights on the Champs Elysee
Originally uploaded by bristley.
We went to Paris for the weekend. There were lights everywhere. We caught the Air France bus from the airport on Friday night and there was a young english child who at their first view of the Eiffel Tower lit up yelled "The Eiffel Tower" in a very excited voice :-)

We wandered around and looked at lights, shops and buildings. I had a sore knee which I am icing as I type which made it an ever slower progress. Maybe I started the running it bit fast...

This photo as was the others I took of the light had its composition set by the position of a convenient flat item of street furniture allowing me to use a timer on the shot so it wouldn't be blurry :-)

A lovely time - I love Paris :-)

No comments: