Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Subject: Amsterdam
Date: 16 Jan 2007 19:52:50 -51601
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1"
Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

I'm on holidays for a couple of weeks. We've started off in Amsterdam.=
Of course because I have started a holiday I am now sick. It is =
obligatory. I have a cold.

Amsterdam is nice. We've been to the Van Gogh Museum and the Rijks =
Museum. We plan to seem some modern design in the next couple of days.=

We have seen some already just by looking at the amazong rooms you can see=
in peoples apartments where they have put in floor to ceiling windows.=
All of them seem to have these amazing modern design features. They =
obviously are happy living there lives in these rooms in public - a girl=
reading a book in a spotlit right next to the window - a mother and two=
young children in the kitchen. These rooms make me think of an Ikea =
display room except real people live there.

--

No comments: